Senior Manager, Omnichannel Analytics (REMOTE)
Job Description Summary(THIS IS REMOTE ROLE) The Medication Management Solutions (MMS) business is looking to add a strategic, innovative, and analytic mind to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to build and scale our marketing analytics capabilities. The Omni-Channel Analytics Sr. Manager is a critical member of Medication Management Solutions (MMS) Analytics and Digital Engagement teams. This role is accountable for ensuring all campaigns have a sound backing from data insights that capture all aspects of the targeted customer group and will also serve as the key analytics lead partner for Care Continuum product portfolio. The role reports to Associate Director, Business Insights for MMS US Region and will be a member of the Insights, Data and Analytics Community of Practice.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
(THIS IS REMOTE ROLE) The Medication Management Solutions (MMS) business is looking to add a strategic, innovative, and analytic mind to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to build and scale our marketing analytics capabilities. The Omni-Channel Analytics Sr. Manager is a critical member of Medication Management Solutions (MMS) Analytics and Digital Engagement teams. This role is accountable for ensuring all campaigns have a sound backing from data insights that capture all aspects of the targeted customer group and will also serve as the key analytics lead partner for Care Continuum product portfolio. The role reports to Associate Director, Business Insights for MMS US Region and will be a member of the Insights, Data and Analytics Community of Practice.
The Omni-Channel Analytics Sr. Manager is responsible for providing insights into customer omni-channel performance, investment allocation and ROI and be a strong collaborative partner in omni-channel campaign planning and assessment.
The person in this role is tasked with leading analytics and measurement in support of the growing roadmap of omni-channel capabilities across brands within the MMS US Region. This role translates data into insights, and a deep understanding of designing analytics plans, leveraging approaches including predictive modeling, machine learning and artificial intelligence around tactic-level and omnichannel experiences, such as translating results from data models into new campaign requirements.
This person anticipates the Digital Engagement Team’s needs as customer needs change and meaningfully communicates insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
They will be accountable for building out MMS US Region data analysis capabilities in collaboration with other members of the analytics and digital engagement team. This role is responsible for uncovering the “why” behind the “what” we see in customer data, and to ensure we can track the return on investment on all web, social media, CRM and other channels. By combining customer analytics with business insights, the role is expected to develop a deep, holistic understanding of our customers, and generate actionable insights that drive business decisions supporting digital channels. This role is a key player in defining, generating, analyzing, interpreting and communicating the metrics which underpin our marketing objectives, focused primarily on web, CRM, and other digital channels. The role will help the digital engagement team and BU marketing team make better, faster, more data-driven decisions and develop an expert knowledge of all areas of our global marketing operation.
This critical role identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in data sets of varying size and complexity to determine the return of investment and optimization needs for web, campaign, CRM and digital channels in the context of global and regional marketing campaigns. This role leads campaign and e-commerce testing methodology in collaboration with global, region and country product and campaign managers, to track and analyze results, key metrics from direct and digital marketing campaigns, and prepare post-campaign analytics and performance reporting. This role creates and optimizes the marketing dashboards for on-demand visibility of outcomes, identifies the customer journey trends that will inform campaign and e-commerce design adjustments, and enables a culture of test and learn throughout the team.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
Analytics assessment and implementation
- Builds analytic plans that heighten visibility of omnichannel opportunities that will increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the omni-channel experience.
- Drive standard omni-channel analytics (e.g., segmentation analytics, A/B Testing, CRM effectiveness). Drive the definition, measurement, and tracking of the key marketing, eBusiness, web, demand gen metrics and KPIs with key stakeholders in the marketing department.
- Monitor, evaluate, and analyze digital performance dashboards. From traffic analytics to user engagement, track key KPIs to measure ROI of all digital marketing efforts across BD’s product lines. Collect and organize the information required to run campaigns from the backend/reporting KPIs view ensuring quality data, attribution, lifecycle, and conversion rates. Regular analysis of web, social, CRM, and campaign data to identify patterns that lead to higher conversion rates, increased deal size, and shorter time to close.
- Leads the development of advance analytics (e.g. prescriptive and predictive analytics, multi-touch attribution, complex models)
- Understand processes related to analytics solutions implementation (testing, approvals etc.) and be capable of identifying required people to get things done.
- Ensure that data and analytics blockers are identified and removed wherever they occur and escalated if needed.
- Identify mechanism to capture new data, clear organizational hurdles to gain access to data and forge partnerships with 3rd party data providers.
- Build, communicate, and maintain a suite of dashboards, BI applications, standardized reports, and native reporting within the Martech stack to track Marketing's key performance indicators against departmental objectives/targets and enable business decisions.
- Work closely with marketers to understand marketing data requirements regarding how data enters, is standardized and processed, and how it moves through our systems.
- Create the measurement plan for data management, including database health metrics, contact acquisition strategy, and data governance and operational process while ensuring database readiness to support marketing programs.
- Leverage reporting suite and other analytics tools to support recurring marketing business reviews as well as deep-dive ad-hoc analyses of post-campaign performance to put forward hypotheses and recommendations for future initiatives and programs.
- Support end-to-end view of marketing performance through the creation and communication of a marketing and sales online and offline attribution model, visualization of full funnel performance, demand modeling, and lead/pipeline forecasting.
- Identifies appropriate KPIs for cross-channel measurement and partnering with multiple teams to generate reports that diagnose and communicate outcomes and recommendations.
- Consults on the appropriate methodologies to test and measure effectiveness of marketing tactics and ensures standardization and alignment where possible.
- Interpret market research and share market insights with the brand teams to inform strategy
- Collaborate with marketing leads to provide insights from analytics and metric tracking.
- Work closely with Product Owners/ Sprint Lead, Developers and Data Specialists to understand the business needs, data sources and technical setup.
- Create reporting structures associated with individual personas.
- Consult on trackability and implementation of KPIs.
- Delivers omnichannel optimization recommendations using insights and analytics, in partnership with Research, Customer Experience and/or Brand Analytics.
- Combines and interprets signals from multiple data sources with a solid understanding of various metrics leveraged by Marketing.
Marketing Business Intelligence Capability Building
- Builds a new Marketing business intelligence capability: work with and guide the marketing leadership team to agree on clear, unambiguous KPI definitions and map the relationships between leading and lagging metrics.
- Work with stakeholders across the Marketing team to enable them to self-serve business intelligence through the BI solution as well as marketing tools like, Adobe Analytics, PowerBI, Hootsuite, Marketo, ABM and Salesforce.
- Identifies appropriate customer segments through advanced data analysis and provides recommendations for contact strategies including financial impact analysis/scenario-testing.
- Be the data steward and enforce data hygiene standards.
- Consolidate metrics and data from various sources into a single database for analysis along multiple vectors. The goal being able to answer “What-if” questions from the stakeholders.
- Partners with Business Technology Solutions, the Data Science team, Customer Experience, Media and Franchise Insights/Analytics teams to identify new approaches and data sources to power omnichannel analytics and activation opportunities.
- Innovates upon omnichannel analytic approaches for mid- and long-term impact measurement that can benefit cross-functional teammates including Customer Experience, Brand Analytics and Brand Technology Solution teams; provide guidance on short term analytics; maintains a strong pulse on industry digital and analytic trends.
Skills and Competencies
- Skilled at combining and analyzing multiple types of data sources (marketing data, sales data, digital (website, app, CRM etc.), text) using machine learning concepts.
- Thorough understanding of med tech data sources, campaign & funnel analysis, different type of multi-touch attribution models, pipeline contribution, predictive modeling, e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, DataBricks, Iquvia, Definitive Health)
- Strong experience with applied SQL / data querying languages, BI/visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik), Excel, R, Python, or other analysis tools.
- Experience working with other tools like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics, HotJar, and Gainsight.
- Experience creating data visualization tools and/or with reporting automation initiatives.
- Experience in marketing, commercial, and business intelligence; interpreting & communicating data-driven insights.
- Excellent communication skills and transparency at all levels.
- Proven abilities to mine data, identify errors and bubble up insights that are actionable.
- Ability to deliver actionable insights by combining data/analytics with research and business trends
- Advanced understanding of the cross-digital channel and analytics space, in areas such as digital media, search, social media, social listening, online video, websites, mobile applications, data management platforms, programmatic, endemic, paid search vs SEO.
- Advanced understanding of segmentation / audience development for use in testing and personalization.
- Strong experience connecting digital data and online experiences to offline behaviors and other 3rd party data sources for in-depth analysis.
- Experience working with digital/media analytics platforms and/or platform data (e.g. Email Marketing Platforms, Facebook, Google, Adobe, etc.).
- Familiarity with concepts surrounding tagging implementation – tagging schemas, QA/testing.
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence development and adoption of analytic capabilities.
- Strong planning, project management and organization skills; ability to multi-task.
- Understanding of the basic principles of brand marketing, including brand positioning, personality & overall campaign development.
- Have a high degree of adaptability, perseverance, creativity and acumen to flourish in a dynamic environment.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Masters of Business Administration and/or Masters of Science preferably in engineering, math, statistics, data analytics or operations research.
- 5 - 7 years of demonstrated experience in web analytics and digital media analytics for B2B marketing, marketing & demand generation teams.
- 6+ years in advanced analytics / modeling techniques for marketing optimization
- 3+ years of experience managing vendor
- Strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data requirements
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams.
- A great team player - collaborative, detail-oriented and organized, comfortable working in a cross-functional and highly matrixed environment with limited resources.
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a large company, including effective communication and influence skills.
For most roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In limited circumstances, weekly testing for COVID-19 may be available instead of vaccination. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego Bldg A&B
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ