Machine Operator- 12 HR shift 6PM-6AM
Job Description Summary
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Job Grade: JG1-H05
PCP Level: 3
Shift: 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. / rotating nights (B shift)
Produce quality Posiflush syringes at the rate or goal set for each line while working as a team with other operators. Keep your area and machines clean and complete quality checks on at the frequency needed.
Able to perform all tasks in assigned operations listed below and operate all respective equipment at a rate equal to or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
Assignments may be in any of the following areas:
- Plunger Rod/Flow Wrappers
- Multi Vac/Case Pak
- Machine Operation
- Continually monitor operations for product quality and equipment performance.
- Make adjustments to equipment as needed to maintain process quality and productivity.
- Perform or assist with product or equipment changeovers.
- Assist line technicians or setter/operators with equipment repair or trouble shooting.
- Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements.
- Perform quality inspections, process tests and record data accurately as required.
- Communicate with utilities or department scheduling group to maintain minimal material inventory levels.
- Work as team member to develop optimal task methods.
Other: Must be able to work 12-hour shifts and take individual ownership in position.
- High School Diploma or GED or 2 years of Industrial, Manufacturing experience
- Ability to speak, read & write English
For certain roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
At BD, we strive to make healthcare a priority for our associates and their families. We have a variety of plans including a new HSA Basic plan option with Cigna.
- $0 payroll contributions if your salary is below $50,000
- Plan covers 100% preventative care (annual wellness exam, and immunizations)
- Visit any provider
If you meet the eligibility and enrollment requirements, your coverage begins on your date of hire or the date you become a benefits-eligible associate.
BD provides comprehensive total rewards benefits for all of its employees. Most benefits start on day 1 of your employment with BD.
- Competitive pay
- Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Education assistance ($5250.00 per year)
- Adoption assistance
- 401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of compensation
- Basic life and AD&D provided
- Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
- Paid holidays and vacation (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
WHY JOIN US?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BD VISIT HTTPS://JOBS.BD.COM/ (https://jobs.bd.com/)
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (West)
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ