Customer Acquisition - Remote
Job Description SummaryLiberator Medical Supply™ (LMS) has been serving urology and ostomy customers for more than two decades. LMS is dedicated to providing high-quality, innovative medical supplies combined with exemplary customer service, discreet delivery of supplies and support with insurance paperwork and representation.
We have an immediate need for Purewick Sales Representatives in a virtual call center!
This is a 100% remote, work from home position! We offer training.
In this role you will facilitate intake of new and reorder Purewick customer product orders from multiple lead/referral sources and enroll customers into Liberator’s supply program.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
Up to 12 company paid holidays
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Access to the BD Healthy Lives Program, Employee Assistance Programs, and additional support resources!
Inside Sales - Entry Level - Remote
In this role you will:
- Articulate the features and benefits of the Purewick system including knowledge of all aspects of use and maintenance of the equipment.
- Complete initial and follow-up calls on prospective leads via inbound and outbound calls/dialer to include identifying and resolving customer concerns within the process
- Maintain departmental call volume requirements to include inbound and outbound calls
- Maintain a high level of professionalism on every call and provide excellent customer service to all Liberator Customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly departmental sales goals as established by Sales Ops management.
- Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include Medicare guidelines, HIPAA, ACW, and minimum call volumes.
Education and experience required:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1+ years medical industry, sales, collections or call center/customer service experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed
For many roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, weekly testing for COVID-19 may be available instead of vaccination. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about Liberator Medical visit https://liberatormedical.com
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA FL - Stuart Airport Road
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ