Territory Manager - Knoxville, TN & Lexington, KY
Job Description SummaryBD Interventional (BDI) focus on leading innovation and life-enhancing devices in the field of surgical, endovascular, urological and critical care interventions aiming at advancing the treatment of high burden diseases and enabling surgical and interventional procedures.
Our Peripheral Intervention (PI) business unit offers a comprehensive range of medical products, devices and services for the treatment of peripheral arterial and venous disease, cancer detection, and end-stage renal disease and maintenance.
As a Territory Manager, you will represent Oncology products for a territory that covers Knoxville, TN & Lexington, KY. You will sell the entire product line to current and new accounts.
- Advises customers of new and pricing, backorders, and company policies.
- Executes comprehensive in-service of products.
- Plans sales calls on a continuous basis, managing sales time effectively.
- Develops detailed knowledge of all products and clinical data.
- Informs Regional Manager of significant market changes and competitive activity.
- Achieves timely, mutually beneficial solutions to customer complaints.
- Analyzes customer needs and builds solutions.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Completes and processes BD Peripheral Intervention reports including but not limited to: sales summary reports, expense reports, monthly product tracking reports, account targeting reports, and complaint reports in accordance with established procedures and policies.
Education and/or Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Management or related area
- Two to three years outside sales experience or equivalency
- Excellent listening skills with proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
Additional Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of BD PI products
- Surgical procedure knowledge, adequate to illustrate our product benefits
- Basic anatomy
- Medical and surgical terminology
- Detailed understanding of needs/analysis selling
- Understands contract administration
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
For most roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In limited circumstances, weekly testing for COVID-19 may be available instead of vaccination. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe Headquarters
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ