Customer Inventory Associate - Philadelphia, PA
Job Description SummaryOur Peripheral Intervention (PI) business unit offers a comprehensive range of medical products, devices and services for the treatment of peripheral arterial and venous disease, cancer detection, and end-stage renal disease and maintenance.
The primary focus of the Customer Inventory Associate position will be analysis and management of consignment product, within customer accounts. In this role, the associate will work with both our sales organization and their customers. The role focuses on consignment product located within customer accounts. The primary job responsibilities will be scanning consignment product, resolving consignment product variances with the sales team and customer, and ensuring the reporting of consignment is accurate.
Customer Inventory Associate:
BD Interventional is a segment that is a leading innovation and life-enhancing devices in the fields surgical, endovascular, urological and critical care interventions that not only meet clinical needs but also deliver value to health systems and improve patients’ lives. Our devices aim at advancing the treatment of high burden diseases and enabling surgical and interventional procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Scan customer consignment inventory.
- Maintain consignment reporting for Field Inventory and Sales.
- Travel to customer accounts, interact with the customer to ensure accurate scanning of consigned products.
- Assist the sales team with product movement.
- Complete a minimum number of customer visits and consignment scans per week.
Basic Skills/Competencies Required:
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, and database software, within a Windows based environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Self-starter, motivated, enjoys a challenge.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Willing to travel 85-90% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited institution preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing Sales or Account Management role.
- BD Peripheral Invention is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an open cubicle environment. Candidate must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe Headquarters
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ