Associate Director, Product Management, Care Continuum (REMOTE)
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
TheMedicationManagementSolutions(MMS)businessis a $2.2BglobalproviderofMedicationManagement technology serving AcuteCare Hospitals, Care Continuum settings,andRetailPharmacies.We are focusedonmaking themedicationuseprocess Simpler,Safer, Smarter and more Connected.
This is a HOME-BASED position (Preferred locations are San Diego, CA, or Tempe, AZ) reporting to theGlobal Platform Leader for the Care Continuum.Thisleaderwill focusondeliveringcustomer centric solutions that address keycustomerchallenges, driveprofitablegrowth, and will help transform the customer expertise for medication management in Care Continuum settings globally.
Therole isaccountableforsetting thestrategic and product management directionandexecutingthestrategygloballyacrossfunctionsandregionalbusiness teams. To supportthis effort, this rolewilloversee and engagein market researchand/orclinicalpartnerships to provideinnovativeyetclearanswers for marketneeds.Furthermore,theroleisaccountablefortheglobalfinancial performanceofthe Care Continuum businesstiedto strategic plancommitments. This associate will be an active member of the Care Continuum leadership team.
Wearelookingfor a passionateandself-drivenproductmanagement leader tosupporttheorganization’stransitionfromprovidingcategory-leadinghardware products to delivering advance software and data analytics solutions and services while building innovative hardware.Thisindividualwill work cross functionally to createnewanalytics,bi-directionalproductinteroperability,andwillpartnercloselywith R&D and theGlobalCustomerSupportorganization to delivernewsolution-specificofferings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Solution management, including growth and innovation strategy, digital and inter-operability strategy, product lifecycle management, and deliver/service capacity planning.
- Commercialgo-to-marketstrategyworkingin collaboration withMMSSalesTeamandGlobalCustomerServiceOrganization,includingparticipationinkeyaccountmanagement.
- Generatingactionablecustomerinsightsacross multiple setting and geographies to prioritize & drive innovation projects.
- Owning the business cases and deliverables for new product development projects.
- Will oversee, coach, and develop 2 highly skilled product managers that are focused on current solutions and future innovations.
- Developed innovation roadmap by working with Product Management and cross functional team to prioritize SW bugs, integration projects, and new product enhancements and ensure timely delivery of the right product.
- Develop the commercialization strategy for new offerings.
- Partner with Market Development Manager and Regions and to develop/shape the market and drive adoption for our solutions.
- Identify ongoing opportunities and work with other platforms and external partners to enhance the customer experience and deliver on the organizational Strategy.
Otherkeyactivitiesthatwill make a candidate successful intherole:
- Customer and market expertise for medication management solutions in ambulatory and post-acute settings.
- Understand BD’s multi-product landscape and build positive relationships with key internal stakeholders e.g. Commercial teams, GCS, development and design leads, software engineers.
- Lead in-depth discovery conversations with customers and market research vendors to identify deep insights on common problems/needs, clearly articulating the voice of the customer.
- Develop and help drive EMR/PIS integration plan.
- Design and validate new customer-centric solutions and capabilities that create differentiated value for the organization’s portfolio.
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release, confidently evaluating and balancing risks & tradeoffs.
- Work to understand and eliminate complex technical, functional, and business problems, enabling the broader team to efficiently execute on the product.
- Lead global Launch & Commercial Planning for new & expansion offerings through close collaboration with the Regional teams & other Functions.
- Generate undeniable Proof-points & Compelling Evidence, demonstrating the value of the offering to the market, justifying new pricing & business model innovation.
- In collaboration with the regions, create training material and deliver training programs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build comprehensive Marketing Plans for new solution offerings, outlining segment-specific Messaging & Positioning, understanding customers, profiles, & motivators.
- Work with clinical marketing, platform leaders and sales organizations to ensure maximum penetration of market segments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, and /or computer science. MBA with a concentrationinMarketing a plus.
- Min. of 8 yearsofexperienceinproduct management, marketing management, generalmanagement, and/or businessdevelopment.
- Strong technical (SW, Digital, Analytics, and Hardware) understanding around automation solutions that help manage medications and supplies.
- Experienceandunderstanding of USandinternationalambulatory and post-acutemedicationmanagementprocess is a plus.
- Musthavepriornewproductdevelopmentexperience resultinginsuccessfulnewproductlaunches.
- Transformationalstrategicthinker/changeagent around the customer experience.
- Demonstratedability to leadwithoutdirectauthority.
- Provenabilityto buildand successfully manage a team.
- Demonstratedability to developandpresentcomplexbusinessreviews/presentations;provideclearthinking.
- Possessingandfosteringentrepreneurial spirit,resultinginhigh mutualaccountability,nimbleproblem-solving,andunique,valuablemarketsolutions.
- Operatesonthebasisoftrustandgeneratesengagementwiththeteam & individualsonthebasisofopendialogue.
- Demonstratedability to workeffectivelyincrossfunctionalteams.
- Proficient withMicrosoftOffice applications.
- Employment at BD is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are or will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
- Ability to travel up to25%ofthetime.
Click on Apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego TC Bldg C&D
Additional LocationsUSA AZ - Tempe BPV Building 4
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ