Director - Service Marketing
Job Description Summary
The service marketing director will responsible for developing and executing a marketing plan for Service, which is aligned to short- and long-term financial objectives of the NA LS services. Decisions and recommendations made by the service marketing director will impact sales, new product introductions and resource planning.
The service marketing director will play a critical role in key programs and initiatives, often requiring a leadership role and significant collaboration with cross-functional/-platform teams. As a LS role, the service marketing director will work with regional, global and stakeholders to identify market requirements, unmet needs, risks and growth opportunities. The service marketing director will also develop strategic roadmaps and coordinate the regional roll-out of service marketing initiatives and provide regional support.
The service marketing director will also play a role in informing new service product development and assisting with the annual strategic planning process and executive leadership briefings. He/she should be able to demonstrate marketing expertise through specific and advanced set of skills and knowledge, e.g. branding, product management, customer segmentation and insights, and analytics and forecasting, etc.
- Manages all aspects of annual marketing plans for Service platform to ensure the achievement of financial and budget expectations, including market sensing, segmentation, competitive assessment and monitoring, market development and marketing mix.
- Works with WW/regional marketing and service leaders to develop, manage and report periodic metrics for Service commercial performance and interprets trends to support decision-making within the Service platform and inform annual strategic planning processes. Assists in the development of budget (revenue and expense).
- Understands drivers of demand for Service product lines such as pricing strategy, channel strategy, contract management, and product mix; communicates to WW platform teams and service leaders.
- Improves service product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving service offering.
- Implements and maintains "best practices" in brand marketing, demand generation and customer insights, delivering marketing leadership and support needed to the relevant projects.
- Works in partnership with other business and WW/regional marketing leaders to ensure short and long-term growth objectives for the region and/or WW business are achieved.
- Works with cross-functional and other marketing stakeholders to value new business opportunities, define solution value propositions and develop new Service products relevant to growth
- Develop financial models to quantify revenue and margin impact of pricing strategies and engage with appropriate parties for execution. Manage execution of marketing projects, to ensure product positioning and messaging are communicated effectively
- Build and own a programmatic regional approach to strategic pricing from the ground up to establish value-based pricing strategies and guidance based on the collection and interpretation of market positioning, differentiated value proposition aligned to product and business strategy.
- Identify customer needs and develop new service offerings to improve services revenue. Perform financial evaluation of services support offerings to ensure profitability. Develop differentiated economic value adds in the form of services, and workflow efficiency solutions and monetize.
- Apply advanced analytics to support price optimization, price discrimination, integrated/bundle pricing, outcome based pricing, and other emerging pricing strategies in our industry.
- Gather and develop customer and field feedback, analyze the competitive environment/ pricing approaches to optimize our services offering.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly motivated, dynamic and customer-oriented with an ability to thrive in a competitive and changing environment.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation skills; proven analytical skills with the ability to translate data into strategic plans, convert these into tactical marketing plans, and execute/deliver results.
- Demonstrates effective communication, storytelling, influencing and interpersonal skills across multiple levels of the organization, and can work internationally with diverse cultures.
- Results-oriented, capable of managing and driving the completion of multiple competing projects.
- Experience working in and/or leading teams in cross-functional environments and/or matrix organizations.
- Ability to effectively analyze data and metrics and develop a comprehensive business case including detailed financial models.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with ServiceMax and Salesforce.com a plus.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge in Brand marketing, Market/Customer segmentation, Value proposition development, Competitive Analysis, Marketing communications, Product/Solutions Development and Digital and traditional Go-to-Market strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience in Healthcare industry. Business experience may include marketing, sales, business development, operations, and aftersales and field service support.
- Minimum of 3 years in service management and/or product/brand marketing. Prior experience in service marketing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
Key performance indicators:
• Annual marketing planning
• Tiered service offerings
• End of life retention and conversion solutions
• Segmentation of customer base
• Clear competitive response strategy
• Increase category share
• Evidence generation plan
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
10-20% travel (domestic & international)
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Jose
Additional LocationsUSA MD - Sparks - 7 Loveton Circle
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ