Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Job Description SummaryThe Supply Chain Analyst acts as a key member of the Operations Supply Chain functions by providing support to analyze, optimize, plan, and schedule operations activities. The Supply Chain Analyst uses his/her skills in SAP/ERP/MRP, SQL, VBA, and predictive and regressive analytical tools to drive, monitor, and improve all aspects of the team’s performance.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst acts as a key member of the Operations Supply Chain functions by providing support to analyze, optimize, plan, and schedule operations activities. The incumbent will use his/her skills in SAP/ERP/MRP, SQL, VBA, and predictive and regressive analytical tools to drive, monitor, and improve all aspects of the team’s performance.
- Performs scheduling and material analysis for Production
- Supports inventory analytics and optimization
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (productivity, costs, supply patterns, etc.)
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions with minimal direction
- Executes periodic performance reports and distributes them to partners
- Provides analytical support for projects, continuous improvement, and cost savings
- Collaborates with other supply chain functions and regional partners to share best practices
- Supports the development and implementation of analytical tools for reporting
- Acts as a system specialist and provides support improve organizational experience
- Other duties as required
Education/Training: BS in Mathematics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or Finance
Experience: Minimum 5+ years Supply Chain experience with an emphasis on analytics/optimization
Certification: CPIM or CSCP
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level SAP with knowledge of MRP and master data processes and practices.
- Intermediate EXCEL, VBA, Application Programming Interface
- Intermediate analytical methods, regression analysis, statistical methods, predictive analytics
- Focused on continuous improvement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectivelywith all levels of management and partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong training skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
Employment at BD is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are, or will be, fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status. #LI-ISC
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Jose
Work ShiftUS BD 1st Shift 730am-4pm (United States of America)
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ