Territory Manager- Bay Area
Job Description SummaryBecton, Dickinson Interventional (BDI) is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products, employing over 65,000 people across 50 countries around the world. Founded more than 100 years ago, BDI pioneered many devices that are cornerstones of modern healthcare. BD - PI is the vascular division within BDI and focusses on interventional products for peripheral arterial disease (PAD), end stage renal disease (ESRD), and Cancer.
We expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service, and innovation from our employees – on the job and in the communities in which we work and live. In return, we foster an environment where individuals are treated with fairness, respect, and feel valued, acknowledged and rewarded.
Be Your Best at BD-PI – and ultimately, you can have an impact on the lives of people around the world.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
To represent BD Peripheral Intervention in a specific geographical area assigned by the company, and take needed actions to attain sales objectives.
- Sells the entire product line to current and accounts.
- Informs customers of new and current pricing, backorders, and company policies.
- Executes comprehensive in-service of products to all concerned individuals.
- Plans sales calls on a continuous basis, managing sales time effectively.
- Develops thorough knowledge of all products and clinical data.
- Informs Regional Manager of significant market changes and competitive activity.
- Achieves timely, mutually satisfactory solutions to customer complaints.
- Analyzes customer needs and builds solutions.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Completes and processes BD Peripheral Intervention reports including but not limited to: sales summary reports, expense reports, monthly product tracking reports, account targeting reports, and complaint reports in accordance with established procedures and policies.
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Management or related area
- Two to three years outside sales experience or equivalency
- Demonstrated human relation and interpersonal skills
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of BD Peripheral Intervention products
- Surgical procedure knowledge, adequate to illustrate our product benefits
- Basic anatomy
- Medical and surgical terminology
- Thorough understanding of needs/analysis selling
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Understands contract administration
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards
WHY JOIN US?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BD VISIT HTTPS://JOBS.BD.COM/ (https://jobs.bd.com/)
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe Headquarters
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ