Senior Salesforce.com Administrator - Remote
Job Description SummaryLiberator Medical Supply, a subsidiary of BD, is seeking a Senior Salesforce.com Administrator to improve the work experience for end users and leadership enabling our teams to make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. Our vision is to create world-class service capabilities making it easier for customers to manage their condition, improve their lives, and access and consume our products. We are implementing solutions that are customer-centric, integrated, efficient, flexible, scalable and user-friendly.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Salesforce.com Technology, is an agile practitioner, fosters teamwork, and can build strong interpersonal relationships with marketing, sales, technology, operations, leadership and stakeholders with a focus on building the right functionality in the right order and helping overcome obstacles. This is a highly visible, business impacting position. The successful candidate must be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and naturally curious.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
- Support the performance and optimization of the company’s multi-org Salesforce environment.
- Collaborate with business teams to create a platform roadmap through deep understanding of their processes and key driver goals.
- Translate business needs into actionable Salesforce requirements for configuration/development.
- Manage user access (MFA/SSO) including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform (Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud).
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, process builder flows, visual flows and other functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Provide metrics, data analytics, and data visualizations to inform critical business decisions.
- Manage data to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Perform system maintenance including security reviews, release updates, Health Check, and Optimizer.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria and comprehensive test steps.
- Facilitate and perform QA/integration/regression/smoke/user acceptance testing.
- Practice agile methodology and lead scrum meetings.
- Use agile tools to organize and manage Salesforce work (Agile Accelerator, Kanban, Azure, or similar)
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features.
- Utilize Salesforce best practices related to release management and deploying changes from lower environments to production.
- Mentor and train junior Salesforce resources and consultants.
- Support Experience Cloud customer base.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Bachelor’s in Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years of administrator experience with Salesforce Lightning
- 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce products, including Service, Health, Commerce, Marketing, Experience Clouds and MuleSoft integration technology
- Experience evaluating 3rd party solutions and AppExchange products based on projects.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
- Proficient in data manipulation (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Proficient with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader
- Expertise with data management, transformation, cleansing, and de-duplication (Cloudingo experience a plus)
- Proficient in understanding and writing SOQL queries as well as tools like Workbench, Salesforce Inspector, or Dev Console.
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with Salesforce technical limitations and considerations while designing solutions.
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce.
- Previous roles in a high-growth, digitally-focused technology department.
- Relationship building skills coupled with the ability to develop consensus.
- Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts productive meetings.
Licensure or Certifications required:
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator required
- App Platform Builder preferred
For certain roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA FL - Stuart Airport Road
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ