Director, People Analytics
Job Description SummaryWe are currently seeking a highly experienced and strategic leader to join our team as the Director, People Analytics. As the Director, you will be responsible for driving the development and execution of our people analytics strategy, providing valuable and actionable data-driven insights to inform our human resources initiatives. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement data tools and lead projects that will play a critical role in shaping the strategies that directly impact the employee life cycle. You will be responsible for recommending the portfolio of HR analytics tools to the Head of HR Solutions.
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
We believe that the human element, across our global teams, is what allows us to continually evolve. Join us and discover an environment in which you’ll be supported to learn, grow and become your best self. Become a makerof possible with us.
Our vision for “function or BU” at BD
The ideal candidate is an analytical and forward-thinking individual with a deep understanding of HR processes and data analytics. You should have a consistent track record of using data to drive HR decision-making, and a passion for understanding the underlying drivers of employee engagement, satisfaction, and performance. Additionally, you should possess excellent communication and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for leading a team of analytical professionals and presenting data-driven insights to senior leadership.
- Develop and implement the people analytics strategy, in alignment with our overall HR and business objectives.
- Collaborate with HR and cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize data analytics projects.
- Analyze HR data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that inform decision-making throughout the life cycle of an employee.
- Design and implement surveys and other data collection methods to capture employee feedback and insights.
- Direct a team of analysts to gather, analyze, and interpret HR data and provide recommendations to leadership.
- Present data-driven insights and recommendations to senior leadership, enabling them to make informed decisions. Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging practices in HR analytics and technology and apply them to our organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, data analytics, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HR analytics, with proven experience in data-driven decision-making.
- Solid understanding of HR processes and practices
- Proficiency in statistical analysis software and data visualization tools, such as R, Python, or Tableau, working with Workday and other HR systems data. Experience in Visier and/or Prism Analytics will be preferred.
- Experience leading a team of analytical professionals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate sophisticated concepts to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and provide strategic insights based on data analysis.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence decision-making at all levels of the organization.
Click on Apply if this sounds like you!
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that encourages you to bring your authentic self to work. It’s also a place where we help each other be great, we do what’s right, we hold each other accountable, and learn and improve every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time. And through the organization’s investment in BD University, you will continually level up your tech skills and expertise.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
To learn more about BD visit https://bd.com/careers
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ