Faites partie de quelque chose de plus grand chez BD. Ici, vous nous aiderez à partager nos solutions innovantes avec davantage de cliniques, de médecins, de pharmacies et d'entités médicales qui, à leur tour, bénéficieront à la santé et au bien-être des personnes et des patients dans tout le pays. Il s'agit d'un rôle passionnant, stimulant et enrichissant, mais vous travaillerez à partir d'une position de force grâce à notre nom de confiance et à la croyance en nos produits que vous développerez rapidement. Ici, vous canaliserez toutes vos compétences et votre expérience en matière de vente vers un objectif unique : faire progresser le monde de la santé™. Chez BD, vous pouvez faire une véritable différence d'une personne.
Job Description Summary
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
We believe that the human element, across our global teams, is what allows us to continually evolve. Join us and discover an environment in which you’ll be supported to learn, grow and become your best self. Become a makerof possible with us.
About the role:
The Regional Business Manager (RBM) is a field-based position that integrates the business activities and priorities with the Molecular and Women’s Health Sales organization in the North Central region. Reporting to the Molecular Diagnostics AVP Sales, the RBM is focused on the following areas: sales revenue growth, coaching, associate development, and performance management. The RBM will drive the regional business plan supported by associate tactical plans.
To maximize their effectiveness and ensure that Infectious Disease sales goals are met, the RBM will maintain an awareness of customer needs, working jointly with Women's Health Specialists (WHSs), Molecular Diagnostics Consultants (MDC), and Associate Territory Managers (ATM) on a daily basis. The RBM is also responsible for management of the selling funnel (e.g., customer targets, forecasts, closes) and National Account compliance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for recruiting, managing, developing, and motivating assigned regional team members. Also responsible for regional budget and expenses budget.
- Engages in joint sales calls, routinely, with Women's Health Specialists (WHSs), Molecular Diagnostics Consultants (MDC) to accelerate the sales cycle, observe skills, and focus on development opportunities. Responsible for sales achievement within assigned region.
- Identifies and selects approaches for sales effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customers, regional accounts, distributors and professional organizations (e.g., local societies) within the region, or as assigned, by engaging in field activities that facilitate the growth of DS sales.
- Collaborates with the IDS Acute Team, National Account Executives, and Strategic Customer Group(SCG) to drive conversion and compliance of local accounts affiliated with national and large regional accounts. Engages IDS RBMs in regional priority activities and targeted customer accounts.
- Identifies significant trends or new issues of strategic importance and communicates them to business leadership. Provides formal and informal feedback and recommendations.
- Responsible for oversight of contract renewal process and contracts/bids development within region.
- Conducts regional meetings on specified topics of importance to sales efforts, as identified by Sales leadership & marketing teams.
- Provides sales mentoring and training of “best practices” associated with technical product knowledge, competitive positioning, demonstration skills, role plays, and value selling.
- Coordinates with US Marketing associates to ensure effective development, communication and implementation of Marketing programs/promotions and pricing guidelines, accurate product positioning, cost justifications and value propositions.
- Recommends, assists and coordinates with Marketing for development of segment specific cost/reimbursement models, selling tools and value analysis tools that provide differentiation and help meet sales and profit objectives in the Region.
- Attends regional trade shows, exhibits, and meetings to represent BD, advocate our products value, engage with current and potential customer base and observe competitors.
- Ideal candidates will be located in either Chicago, IL or Denver, CO areas.
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles as evidenced by comprehensive understanding of health care market conditions/trends.
- Thorough understanding of specific customer needs and priorities including clinical laboratories, hospital and materials management.
- Understanding of basic financial principles with proven ability to perform basic analysis involving sales, gross profit, etc.
- Strong demonstrated capabilities to communicate effectively with key customer decision makers, MS Sales and Marketing associates, internal and field BD management.
Education and experience required:
- BS in Science or BA in Business / Finance or closely related field required
- MBA in marketing/finance preferred
- Minimum 10 years of business experience in the medical industry. Business experience may include marketing, sales, sales training, business development. POL/ Distribution Experience preferred
- Demonstration of Sales Management Performance
- Demonstrated leadership driving sales growth
- Track record of sales performance
- Knowledge of the non-acute market and competitors
- Value Diversity
Click on Apply if this sounds like you!
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that encourages you to bring your authentic self to work. It’s also a place where we help each other be great, we do what’s right, we hold each other accountable, and learn and improve every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time. And through the organization’s investment in BD University, you will continually level up your tech skills and expertise.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
To learn more about BD visit https://bd.com/careers
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA MD - Sparks - 39 Loveton Circle
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing