Accountant Senior Consolidations Hybrid Opportunity
Job Description SummaryAs Senior Consolidations Accountant, you will support the planning of consolidated, global worldwide financial statements (balance sheet focus), including consolidation entries, account analyses and preparation of supporting schedules and financial calculations for all reporting cycles. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION AND MUST REPORT TO THE FRANKLIN LAKES, NJ OFFICE 3 DAYS PER WEEK.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide disclosure support for Annual Report (financial statements, footnotes, financial summaries, graphs, MD&A, etc.) and SEC filings (Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, Proxy.)
- Compile monthly and quarterly balance sheet account comparative analysis to ensure corporate entity results.
- Interface with various levels of management, including tax, legal and treasury departments to ensure information flow, transparency, and collaboration.
- Support external auditors in planning and reviewing year-end and interim audit requirements to ensure consolidated financial statements are in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Support and assist with business acquisition integration including accounting guidance and system reporting requirements.
- Serve as a super user for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) System.
About you: To be successful in this role, you require:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required; CPA preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in public accounting and/or private industry with exposure to general accounting; consolidation experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency required, SAP and BPC experience desired.
- Solid balance sheet/general ledger experience: cash flow experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and communication and presentationn skills with the ability to work well in a cross-functional, diverse team environment.
For certain roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Click on Apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Recommanderà un ami
Approbationdu Présiden et Chef de la direction
«Nous sommes une entreprise qui vise des résultats concrets et où nos associés s’emploient chaque jour à améliorer les soins de santé. De nombreuses initiatives sont en cours pour faire de BD un leader mondial des technologies médicales.»
Anonyme, Franklin Lakes, NJ