Faites partie de quelque chose de plus grand chez BD. Ici, vous nous aiderez à partager nos solutions innovantes avec davantage de cliniques, de médecins, de pharmacies et d'entités médicales qui, à leur tour, bénéficieront à la santé et au bien-être des personnes et des patients dans tout le pays. Il s'agit d'un rôle passionnant, stimulant et enrichissant, mais vous travaillerez à partir d'une position de force grâce à notre nom de confiance et à la croyance en nos produits que vous développerez rapidement. Ici, vous canaliserez toutes vos compétences et votre expérience en matière de vente vers un objectif unique : faire progresser le monde de la santé™. Chez BD, vous pouvez faire une véritable différence d'une personne.
Job Description Summary
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
Become a maker of possible with us!
Job Description Summary
We are seeking for an experienced Commercial Excellence Manager for Greater Asia (GA) to drive strategic capabilities in Sales Force Excellence, Business Intelligence, and Sales and Marketing Trainings across Asia.
You will play an important role in strengthening commercial strategy and capabilities within the region. Leveraging your wide array of skills & competencies, you will have the opportunity to help accelerate business growth, optimize the performance of our sales and marketing teams, enhance data-driven decision making, raise sales force productivity, and drive continuous improvement across the GA region.
Reporting to the Commercial Excellence Director, GA, you will join a team of talented individuals who collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders from Global, Regional and Country teams to achieve commercial success across Greater Asia.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to the following)
- Lead profiling, segmentation, sizing, territory management, resource allocation efforts to ramp up Go-To-Market strategies
- Support the continuous optimization of Go-To-Market approaches in country, providing the right tools for BU/country teams aligned to the business strategy
- Enable and effectively execute an efficient corporate CRM / customer engagement suite of tools in partnership with other corporate functions like Marketing, IS, Omnichannel, Country teams, other key stakeholders
- Drive end-to-end Business Intelligence capabilities, starting from improved data quality and leading to advanced analytics that guide decision-making, identify market trends, and highlight growth opportunities
- Develop analytics, monitor productivity and analyse key performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of commercial initiatives, identifying areas for improvement and driving continuous enhancement
- Use expert knowledge of internal and external data resources and systems in order to gain valuable insights supporting commercial decision making
- Identify / Design / Deliver Sales and Marketing training programs and toolkits, equipping commercial teams across Asia with necessary skills and knowledge (eg. selling models, coaching models) to excel in their respective roles
- Review and recommend improvements in the areas of target setting processes and incentive management programs in coordination with regional and country leadership
- Support key projects (eg. Change management, system launch, data management, segmentation and targeting, communications) as needed
- Support countries in an advisory / consultative approach focuses on identifying and prioritizing needs (process improvements, models, tools, metrics, infrastructure) to come up with viable solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to align commercial strategies with overall business goals, sharing best practices and fostering knowledge sharing
- Keep up with industry trends, regulations, and market dynamics; recommend improvements and enhancements to maintain a competitive edge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in sales, marketing, commercial roles within the medical device, healthcare and/or consulting industry
- Previous role in SFE management and/or commercial operations management in a country or region (essential)
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales force effectiveness / excellence concepts including (but not limited to): call planning, segmentation and targeting, territory management, account management, omni-channel action plans
- In-depth understanding of sales and marketing processes, CRM systems (eg. Veeva / SFDC) and business intelligence tools
- Proven track record of successfully project managing and leading cross-functional teams and driving commercial excellence initiatives
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights; with hands-on usage of visualizing/presenting data (eg. Power BI, etc.)
- Experience in using statistical models and programs to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Effective in training development and impactful delivery to teach and communicate concepts, skills and competencies
- Must be results oriented and able to prioritize multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment; can execute plans and initiatives independently
- Proficiency in English, other languages a plus
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit: https://bd.com/careers
Primary Work LocationSGP The Strategy
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing