Intern, Talent & Culture
Job Description SummaryThe Intern Talent & Culture will support the work of the Talent & Culture CoE in projects and day-to-day operations around Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Learning & Development.
Primary responsibility will be to support the daily tasks of the Talent & Culture COE - across Talent Management, Learning, Employee Engagement and Performance Management areas.
- Assist with planning and organization of trainings both classroom and web-based.
- Creating and developing of communication materials (infographics, videos & e-collaterals) and training materials.
- Assist with roll-out of Employee Engagement Survey, implementation of Assessment activities and further talent and organizational development initiatives.
- Analyze data, track and report progress, recommend improvement areas and assist with preparing respective presentations.
Assist with research and implementation of learning technologies and make recommendations to improve learner experience.
Qualifications & Skills
- Advanced studies of Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, with very good school and study results
- Strong drive for results, enthusiasm and high energy-level
- High ambition and engagement level
- Ability to build good relationships with team colleagues and further stakeholders
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office skills for presentation and to support the data analysis
Comfortable with technology and familiar with latest learning/HR related applications
Primary Work LocationSGP The Strategy
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ